Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cummins_Bred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If he doesn't see you do it while he's on duty, he can't ticket you for it. The "know it was you" because of your unique vehicle, does make you a target, but he didn't let you go to be nice, he let you go because that ticket would not stand up in front of a judge. But i'd do some more mods soon so you have plausible deniability lol

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Yea, his boss used to live down street from so I called her (Captian State Trooper) & told her what happen, and she told me not worry about him and that he's a problem child & that he was very close to losing his job! Life goes on, but I do miss my Chrome Skull trailer hitch....

Night_Stalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey its not always the other people that say stupid things.

a few weeks back i got a guy to pull up next to me while i was in my Wrangler. (lifted on 37s) and he yelled over to me saying how his raptor can off road better than my jeep. to his surprise i answered with "i have a raptor, and it doesnt even compare" his face. priceless.

but i always get the
"whats the gas mileage in that thing?"
"that beast...is yours?!"
"you should lift it"

the most popular though is
"you should lift it and put some 35s

Some people's kids

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
373?

Huh?

The engine. 373?

Uhhhh. 6.2.

Same thing. I like that 5.3 they put in them. That 327 with all the torque. Then they went to the 373, which is the 350 with a stroker. That the stock grille?

Yup.

Oh, I didn't think it was, because I don't remember it when I saw one in the showroom. You don't see them out. They're play toys.

I just turned away.

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks about your raptor, hope for the best.

But seriously, stop spamming that damn forum!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD