Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go take your Uncle's man card away from him. A friggin Z71 colorado; you got to be kiddin!

Not kidding one bit. He keeps saying he's going to buy her something new and keep the Raptor for himself and give the colorado to one of his employees to use but that is yet to be seen.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On the other side:

I took my 1st grade angel to school this morning and as she is getting out of the truck, my back is turned saying goodbye.

She shut the rear passenger door and I turned around only to have a woman standing at my door asking me to roll down the window. I obliged.

She was one of the parents in the reading club and asked if I would bring my truck to school next month. I said sure (before I knew why) and then asked what for.

She told me that her son wanted to see the truck and she wanted it there for "Cool Vehicle Day" at school!

Not that I got a big ass perma-grin over that but I did! Of course, I had to come home and tell my wife...I got the rolling of the eyes, grin and shaking of the head as she smiles and walks away from me.

I love my truck!

Yokota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive heard many of the same questions. I now use my new 8.2L emblem to promote further discussion. I love to mess with ******* minds!

I traded in two Audis for my BEAST! One was a 2006 Audi A3 (V6, quattro, S-line suspension, DSG - faster than my TT 225 hp roaster). Put RS3 badging on the back and everyone believed it, even though the 3.2L badge was still on it.

Had Billet Badges make 379 CID badges for me and put them on the hood. No one has asked about them as of yet. Hmm. Maybe they don't want to appear ignorant.

Really though, nothing but postive comments here in Wisconsin. Haven't seen another one on the road, though.

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled into a BP convenience store up at Parker's Crossroads in west Tennessee after work today. Girl working the counter kept staring at the Raptor as I walk in. Get over to the checkout and she says is your truck looks like a big shark staring at me.

How's that?

It's got big gills on the hood......LOL.

She asked what they were for and I told her they were heat extractors. It must have a big engine in it?

Yeah, you could say that.

How big?

It's got a 6.2 liter V8.

She looks at me puzzled.........apparently she didn't pay attention in elementary school math when they taught the metric system. :roflsquared: