Stock Supercab Suspension Dynamics [Video]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been wanting to make this video for over a year now, but didn't have the software to do it until recently.

I was fortunate enough to have external footage from several of my laps at Texplex back in March of 2019, which coincided with my dash cam footage. By stitching the videos together, you can see how the suspension handles both inside and outside the truck at the same time.

OP
OP
rtmozingo

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is awesome, love seeing people actually use their Raptors!! Do you have any plans to modify the truck?

Maybe? I'm pretty happy with the stock suspension, pogo front coilovers notwithstanding. The problem is that you can't make much improvement on stock without going a full long travel set up. Not necessarily opposed to doing that, but road quality is compromised and I intend to daily this truck for as long as we both last. If I can find a way to throw on a second set of shocks up front without changing much else, I'll probably do that. Or if I find that something like the Fox Factory series makes a big difference, I may do that. Need to ride in some more trucks.

As for tunes, I thought about the Cobb tune but have since decided against any tune. Seen about 3 or 4 tuned trucks throw a rod after about 100k miles.

Last edited: