Stock Front Bumper and Skid Plate with all Hardware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sale is my front bumper and skid plate off my 2014 raptor. It was taken off when the truck had less than 2,000 miles. All parts are in perfect, just like brand new condition! All hardware (screws, nuts, etc) are included.

This setup would be perfect for someone who got in a front collision or someone possibly doing a "raptor conversion". I am located in Southern California (city of Corona)...and would definitely prefer to sell local. Shipping would cost way too much to even make it worthwhile.

If anyone in or near Southern California needs a new stock raptor front bumper and skid plate with all hardware, PM me.

Price is $400

Last edited:
OP
OP
LekRap

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any interest? Wanting to clear some room in the garage...

Also have a stock rear bumper professionally painted Tuxedo Black if anyone is interested...PM me

Last edited:

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i maybe interested in skid plate only and can probably arrange pick up. lmk how much if u want to split

OP
OP
LekRap

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i maybe interested in skid plate only and can probably arrange pick up. lmk how much if u want to split

Hey, sorry for the delay, just saw your post now. I'm going out of town for the weekend early tomorrow morning, but we could probably arrange something for next week. If you can wait till then, PM me with an offer and we can go from there on the price. Only thing on splitting up is that it would limit who buys the bumper without the skid, so if the offer for the skid is worthwhile, I'm good with it. Let me know, thanks