Stickers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still a cool sticker...They did a great job on Nick's hood decal for his truck...I wish they were closer...

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Basically your sticker looks a lot like the Black Pistons' patch, whom is a sister/support club for Outlaws. Hells Angels is the dominate club in your area, whom might have a problem with seeing black & white similiar patch in their area, even on your truck.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would hate to see you get into harms way by just wanting to have a cool sticker... These guys don't joke about this stuff. You have been advised---do what you think best..

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't forsee many issues I know several of them in my area, dad helps keep them out of jail from time to time

Another thing... I doubt dad would want you talking about his clients and or who he may or may not represent...I know his clients would not want that information released on a public forum...(not legal advice just a friendly note)

If you do get the sticker...I can't wait to see it!

Fred