Stainless Steel Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ehh... only the interior stuff looks good to me. The raptor is supposed to have ZERO chrome or stainless stuff. just rugged look.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They want $408 for just the center piece with "raptor" on it, and another $319 for the grill pieces above and below that one, then another $228 for the bumper grill and cutouts, someone is a little :crazy:

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

None of which make the truck look any better

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bet the oooo grill isn't just shy of $1000 though, based on looks none of the aftermarket grills are worth more than $20

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it was $408 for the WHOLE grill and in Gray/Black to match the truck then it might be worth looking at. until then - Have a Merry Christmas Sucka!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
you forgot these

You know what? I'll slightly defend these. I only wear them when I'm out in Afghan, but for using as shower shoes when you gotta walk ~100yds across golfball to baseball sized rocks to get to the shower, they beat the hell out of sandals. That is pretty much the only purpose for Crocs on this earth.