Stage 2/2+ Hard Parts and Off The Shelf Maps Now Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the beta testing guys! I am sure the COBB documentation team would love some of your install pics to add to their instructions for future orders.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@COBB Tuning - Question about the AccessPort and mount (which looks great). Are there any wireless/Bluetooth options for the AccessPort or does it require a cable hanging down?
Also - is there a way to set it so it comes up in a particular gauge mode when it first turns on - or do I have to press some buttons at each powerup to get to the gauges?
My last concern (not a COBB issue) is that this makes my truck a target for break-ins for people who see this in my window. If it were Bluetooth then it would be easy to add/remove each time I leave the vehicle.

texasflyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@COBB Tuning - Question about the AccessPort and mount (which looks great). Are there any wireless/Bluetooth options for the AccessPort or does it require a cable hanging down?
Also - is there a way to set it so it comes up in a particular gauge mode when it first turns on - or do I have to press some buttons at each powerup to get to the gauges?
My last concern (not a COBB issue) is that this makes my truck a target for break-ins for people who see this in my window. If it were Bluetooth then it would be easy to add/remove each time I leave the vehicle.

The AP doesn’t have a bluetooth or wireless feature. It needs to be connected to the truck’s OBD2 Port via the included cable. I think you’re able to set it up to show whatever gauges you want upon startup, but not certain. I personally don’t leave it plugged in

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, if you internet forum savvy(not really...) folks would simply go to Cobb's web site and look around a bit you would find ALL of these questions would be answered before they were asked... I'm amazed, well not so much any more, how people an be so inept and dependent as to ask complete strangers basic questions about some product rather than engaging their brain to see what they can do on their own.

There is a shit ton of Cobb Tuning information at the CobbTuning.com web site. And holy sh*t, there is a section for the Raptor(!). I mean for "reals", you could be the expert and spew out info left and right for the people too lazy and dependent on others to do anything for themselves. Hmmm? Sounds like a bunch of girls to me...

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know, if you internet forum savvy(not really...) folks would simply go to Cobb's web site and look around a bit you would find ALL of these questions would be answered before they were asked... I'm amazed, well not so much any more, how people an be so inept and dependent as to ask complete strangers basic questions about some product rather than engaging their brain to see what they can do on their own.

There is a shit ton of Cobb Tuning information at the CobbTuning.com web site. And holy sh*t, there is a section for the Raptor(!). I mean for "reals", you could be the expert and spew out info left and right for the people too lazy and dependent on others to do anything for themselves. Hmmm? Sounds like a bunch of girls to me...

Looool god forbid the forum be a medium where a business can directly talk to customers [emoji1787]

Who’s the whiny bitch again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is there any place for the acc unit to mount without factory bumper or will the add relocation bracket still work with the cobb fmic?

Anyone install the Cobb FMIC with a bumper that doesn’t support the ACC sensor?

I was wondering the same thing. I have an ADD Pro Bolt on bumper sitting in my living room, with the ACC relocation kit that goes up in the grill..........and I was thinking about getting the Cobb FMIC and installing everything at once.

I know one of Cobbs test trucks(Ians I think?) has a frame cut bumper, but I don't know if he relocated the ACC module.

We've got an ACC bracket that will work with most aftermarket bumpers. Give us a call at 866-922-3069 or email [email protected] and we can help!

There isn't bluetooth connectivity. That would be fine for datamonitoring but it would make for a bad time if you were to lose connectivity during an ECU flash. It should start up to the screen you were previously on when it was turned off. You are able to select what you want to monitor from 1 - 6 different gauges.

Kyle@COBB

RGVRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Damn, lighten up. Lol... Open forum is for discussion. Nobody here is forced to read or reply.
I believe there are 3 harnesses that are no longer used. Grill shutters, stock IC shutters and IC fans, all of which are completely removed.

There definitely is more space underneath now, but after reinstalling the skid plate, everything should be just as protected. I ended up reinstalling the stock IC support bracket above the skid plate. Not sure why, but I just felt like it needed to be reinstalled.

I haven't driven it yet. I'm downloading the stage 2 map now so I'll probably do some testing tomorrow. I'll see if I notice it feeling like it's held back. I plan to get a protune anyway, so I'm not gonna worry too much.

Does your cruise control work post install and flash? Mine doesn’t, nor does the front end collision warning. Spoke to COBB and they said to reflasH ECU. Haven’t had chance yet but curious if this is an issue others have had or if I missed a step on putting things back together.

texasflyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does your cruise control work post install and flash? Mine doesn’t, nor does the front end collision warning. Spoke to COBB and they said to reflasH ECU. Haven’t had chance yet but curious if this is an issue others have had or if I missed a step on putting things back together.

I honestly haven't noticed. I never use cruise control and I'm not sure if I even have the collision warning system.

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, lighten up. Lol... Open forum is for discussion. Nobody here is forced to read or reply.

I m not using COBB intercooler, but svc relocation kit is not working for me even going back dealer. The last, i m asking the dealer to disable the feature, now no msg show up.

Raptor-FTW

Reaction score

You might as well at least give the link then: https://cobbtuning.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PRS/pages/65896483/COBB+Tuning+Customer+Support+Center

That said, I also don't understand how people don't check manufacturer websites or search forum history before asking teh same questions over and over again.