Special touch to my RPG steering reservoir...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spider-One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One or two default colors likely helps keep costs down, so I would guess custom colors can be done for a few extra dollars.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I figured I would wait and see or when it comes down to ordering and asking. If not, accepting the fact that my chassis might be Rainbow colored isnt the best but knowing I'm RPG'd out is all good! Lol. When the time comes, I'll ask to have my parts Anodized Red! Shit looks mean! If only I can get the fox 3.0's or the KINGS anodized red (of course keeping costs down, lol)!

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I figured I would wait and see or when it comes down to ordering and asking. If not, accepting the fact that my chassis might be Rainbow colored isnt the best but knowing I'm RPG'd out is all good! Lol. When the time comes, I'll ask to have my parts Anodized Red! Shit looks mean! If only I can get the fox 3.0's or the KINGS anodized red (of course keeping costs down, lol)!

Or go the BOJANGLES route and anodize your fox 3.0's to match your 100 spoke Daytons and the clock around your neck

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha, u guys cant lie....it's always nice when upgrading the physical characteristics of the truck to not only feel the better performance enhancements.....But, to step out your ride and see yo chassis painted to match to Your likings! Of course, when cleaned up! No point to spend this kind of money and not to at least have that option. Thanks RPG for this service!

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Your little process sure would compliment the KINGS awesome as well! All These new 3.0's are aesthetically appealing! I don't know why we can't pre-order for color preferences. Maybe someone hooked up with fox or King can correlate this request.....? I see it as a great sales pitch for either manufacturers really!

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited: