SPD Equal Length Resonator Delete (Gen3-like trombone) for Gen2s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crap! May have had too much bourbon tonight!

As to the thread, I've not purchased any exhaust mods because I don't want to applify the sound nor do I think it will produce much of a power increase. However, this seems to be an at least somewhat less expensive way to modify the actual sound of it which does interest me.

TheC-Don

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like those!! Very tempting....But I just Frankensteined my Borla S Type by replacing the X pipe portion with the OEM Resonator, cut down to fit. Actually sounds really good now, and no drone...So I don't want to F* with it :) Good luck though, hope it sounds great!

DC
Still wanting to try this mod.... Do you have any videos of this setup? Worried that it will be too mild for me.

Therock88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still wanting to try this mod.... Do you have any videos of this setup? Worried that it will be too mild for me.
I think I may have a start up idle clip ... video or sound. I will look and post up if I find it.

DC

EDIT: Here is a clip of a normal / slightly cold start-up and idle. Nothing magical, but you get the idea. As always....sound equipment varies, and exhaust preferences are very subjective...So please take that in to account.

Sound Clip Here

Last edited:

wazatataza

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Following.

If it’s as mellow as it is on the gen 3 it could be worth it (keeping the rest of the exhaust system stock)