South padre island (texas) beach run 05/11/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, and rich has some gopro videos

Go Pro vids kinda suck honestly, I need to figure out how to work with them and post up some clips. sucks the battery was dead on the run back so I don't have the video when gus and I broke away from every one.
Oh and I will throw up a couple of pics I took. Did anyone convince Mercy to join us on here?

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go Pro vids kinda suck honestly, I need to figure out how to work with them and post up some clips. sucks the battery was dead on the run back so I don't have the video when gus and I broke away from every one.
Oh and I will throw up a couple of pics I took. Did anyone convince Mercy to join us on here?

i knew i should have recorded with my phone. 1080p ;]

Ill shoot him a text so he can join.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

forgot about this gem
20130511_171405-1_zpsbb8507f0.jpg

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy smokes. How did that exhaust come off like that?

How fast are you guys running

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like ya'll had a great time! might have to run down and join you guys next time.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy smokes. How did that exhaust come off like that?

How fast are you guys running

Just to clarify the exhaust was stil under the truck untill we pull it out, it didn't come off like that.

My shocks need to be rebuilt ASAP after this run. My truck took alot of hard hits and never skipped a beat!

OP
OP
BIG_TEXAS

BIG_TEXAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i knew i should have recorded with my phone. 1080p ;]

Ill shoot him a text so he can join.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

forgot about this gem
20130511_171405-1_zpsbb8507f0.jpg

Get him on here! Ya i told that fella we ran into (BP). Said he would get on it.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Looks like ya'll had a great time! might have to run down and join you guys next time.

Everybody is welcome! We'll shoot out a date in advance for next time. Seems like with every trip our group is growing!