SitDown's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great! Love all the custom work.

Did you take advantage of the Bosch Icon's being on sale at Autozone? (I see the box on the dash) I couldn't find them anywhere after that storm and cold spell last week.

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got lucky and made the grill bracket just a hair too big, so it wedged in there and stayed put, making mockup/install easier.

lol The Bosch Icon thing wasted 2 lunch hours. Hit 6 different parts stores, no AZ's had em, paid full price. Yea definitely in short supply for the size 22. 22B, if it is actually different was even more a PITA to find

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol The Bosch Icon thing wasted 2 lunch hours. Hit 6 different parts stores, no AZ's had em, paid full price. Yea definitely in short supply for the size 22. 22B, if it is actually different was even more a PITA to find
haha, same here. I was driving around everywhere trying to find them before I headed back up to the UP. Ended up ordering them for pick up at the AZ in Houghton.

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good job!

I love the wheels and rings. That combo really looks sharp.

And do you get any drone from the exhaust turn-down being under the bed and reverberating back off the road?

Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just want you to know... i love you...

seriously such a awesome build, keep it up.

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas, more projects on the block once the midwest thaws out

Good job!

I love the wheels and rings. That combo really looks sharp.

And do you get any drone from the exhaust turn-down being under the bed and reverberating back off the road?

Thanks, I planned to swap them out for a more traditional ring, but the scalloped ones grew on me. Exhaust actually worked out perfect, no drone. Your truck almost back together yet?

Looks good. Where did you get the flag mount you have on the front?

WSI jimmy donated them to the Spring13 trucks, i'm sure he would make more. Not much to them, should you decided to make your own. His have held up nicely to lots of abuse

i just want you to know... i love you...

seriously such a awesome build, keep it up.

Great to hear of more local trucks, will have to join us this summer. My bumpers are actually a product of your grand state, buddies shop is right at IN/IL border

Last edited:

Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas, more projects on the block once the midwest thaws out

Great to hear of more local trucks, will have to join us this summer. My bumpers are actually a product of your grand state, buddies shop is right at IN/IL border

For sure man, my truck should be delivered to me about middle of April so after that I'm down for whatever