SILVER Method NV's???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn, now I can't decide between these or all black. Anyone have them on a black truck yet?

Motumute can probably chime in and post a few of his black truck with black NVs. Here's a shot of one of our customers with his custom NVs at the TRR.

Edited-0447_zpsd7069d64.jpg

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Motumutes truck looks great with the black NVs and boatec fenders. Thats the route I was planning on going, but now that I've seen the machined NVs I'm torn. Either way, I'll be ordering them through you guys soon.

-Rob

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won't be placing my order until September so hopefully someone with a black Raptor will post some pics with the machined NVs.

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Since MotoMute and I have the same tire set up. Photochoping those shouldn't be to hard at all. Ill get to it tonight.

JAYBIRDNLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine installed today at 4 wheel parts in Las Vegas. I am running Stock BFG Tires till I wear them out on all four Plus two more on Method NV's in the Outlaw rack.

Attachments

• DSCN7064.jpg
    DSCN7064.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCN7065.jpg
    DSCN7065.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 90

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks amazing... But I am very partial to the Blue and Machined NV look... :head3: