Silver lake raptor run 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback bud! Truly appreciate it!

I do agree, the higher up you can mount ambers the better. But again, this is better than nothing for those that are not hardcore, or simply do not want to modify the truck in any way. (Yes there are some of those left in the raptor community! :ROFLJest:)

We actually got mixed feedback about this light. Some said it cut through the snow dust really well, other said not as much as those that were mounted higher. Some said it was great at night, some said it was too bright. Haha, and its "only" a 1800 lumen SPORT!

I'm sure a PRO model would be highly visible no matter what conditions are, but i would imagine that the next 5 trucks in line just might hate this light at night. Lol

it was bright as hell without snow dust and would be beautiful as a f**k you light for highbeamers

D

Deleted member 12951

The light is fully intact? So if you got this to have at least something, could you remove it from the enclosure and put the light else where with another one to make a pair?

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
The light is fully intact? So if you got this to have at least something, could you remove it from the enclosure and put the light else where with another one to make a pair?

Yup! We do not alter the factory harness pigtail. We source the needed weatherpack connectors to make our own custom harnesses.

So yes if needed, the light can be unbolted from the housing and paired with another light.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yup! We do not alter the factory harness pigtail. We source the needed weatherpack connectors to make our own custom harnesses.

So yes if needed, the light can be unbolted from the housing and paired with another light.

Well you know that I already have lights in my bumper :), but if I had nothing else, I would definitely get this.

Larsen144

Reaction score
Looking for a convoy leaving souther Wi or Chicago on Friday morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Route

FYI for anyone that may head this way. My wife and I will be leaving the Toledo Ohio area sometime tomorrow morning. Taking 23 north to Zingermans in Ann Arbor and then west to the lake. Staying at Sierra Sands. Can't wait to meet everyone.

OP
OP
andrew_villafane

andrew_villafane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI for anyone that may head this way. My wife and I will be leaving the Toledo Ohio area sometime tomorrow morning. Taking 23 north to Zingermans in Ann Arbor and then west to the lake. Staying at Sierra Sands. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk