GEN 2 Short Corsa Extreme Clip.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I was attempting to film a decent 5-10 min clip for everyone curious on the Corsa Extreme system. But, my suction cup on the GoPro didn’t want that to happen. 10 mins of driving and 45 min of looking later I found the GoPro!

This system is MUCH louder than expected. But, sounds great until you pass 2500rpm. Then it sounds like a ****** up blender or food processor haha

https://youtu.be/8UvBXps1x2g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desoto

Reaction score
That exhaust sounds the best of all the ones I’ve heard. This might be the winner for me

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That exhaust sounds the best of all the ones I’ve heard. This might be the winner for me

It sounds great for everyday driving, anything past 2500-3000 RPM the V6 engine noise takes over and its no longer sounds mean and deep. But, I cannot express on how LOUD it is. haha

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it have a lot of cabin noise/drone?

Zero drone whatsoever. A very good bit of noise while accelerating. But, once you’re cruising it’s barley louder than stock inside which I love. At times the noise during acceleration is a little much, but not terrible by any means.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I was attempting to film a decent 5-10 min clip for everyone curious on the Corsa Extreme system. But, my suction cup on the GoPro didn’t want that to happen. 10 mins of driving and 45 min of looking later I found the GoPro!

This system is MUCH louder than expected. But, sounds great until you pass 2500rpm. Then it sounds like a ****** up blender or food processor haha

I like how you accelerated away from the GoPro after it fell into the grass. :happy107:

It is a little too loud for my tastes, but I know everyone has different levels of tolerance for sound in their trucks.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like how you accelerated away from the GoPro after it fell into the grass. :happy107:

It is a little too loud for my tastes, but I know everyone has different levels of tolerance for sound in their trucks.

Well, there is the Corsa Sport system that does take some of the edge off :)