She came in today....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ameration

ameration

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fire sticker in the windshield already?

Had to take it off the old truck....

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Ok tnx. And is that the graphite or majestic black? Do you know the difference between the two colours?

Carbon Graphite finish which matches up with the trim & bumpers nearly perfect! So happy that I went with this color for the wheels.

They look so much better in person too.

HSrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those rims look great. Will they hold up to road salt and pretreatment for snow well or would they require a lot of cleaning? I know some wheels do well with those conditions and that's what I deal with in winter time in MD.

Thanks

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Those rims look great. Will they hold up to road salt and pretreatment for snow well or would they require a lot of cleaning? I know some wheels do well with those conditions and that's what I deal with in winter time in MD.

Thanks

They have a quality finish, but like all wheels, they have a 1-year finish warranty (lifetime structural warranty).

I would recommend having them ceramic coated or some other protective coating for harsher winter environments if you're concerned about it.

OP
OP
ameration

ameration

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...I would recommend having them ceramic coated or some other protective coating for harsher winter environments if you're concerned about it.

I was planning on spraying them with a good coat of fluid film before the road salt starts flying. Power wash it back off in the spring. Thoughts on that Nick?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was planning on spraying them with a good coat of fluid film before the road salt starts flying. Power wash it back off in the spring. Thoughts on that Nick?

I think that would work well. The wheels are fully powder coated (minus the mounting point to the axle) so it's not something I'm as concerned about vs an exposed metal like chrome or billet.