Searching for Magnetic CC 802A Raptor on East Coast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Elkton ford had one a few days ago. I think they dealer traded it to Bob Davidson Ford. Call them and ask for Blake...Tell him Rob sent you. Magnetic with black and loaded. $75K sticker

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First, a great thanks to SRT10Viper for the lead on the Magnetic truck, it was within ~150 miles of my home and had everything on it, plus graphics. My preference was a loaded 802A truck w/o graphic and heard from another dealership ~120 miles from home late yesterday that they had one arrive yesterday. Made the deal over the phone last night, picked it up this afternoon. Nice truck, I need to spend some time in the owner's manual learning where things are. Credit to Preston Ford in Maryland who I purchased from, zero issues or problems and I drove out 2 hours after arriving (traded my Platinum Expedition). Ordering a RetraxPro MX bed cover tonight and lights to fill the large voids in the front bumper. Thank you to everyone who has offered supportive advice, I'm new to Raptors, certainly not new to Ford trucks and Ford classic muscle cars. A couple quick pics as the sun was going down and it was 36*.

dJvhNe.jpg

JdWI3U.jpg

zIegt8.jpg

TCdkAk.jpg

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, a great thanks to SRT10Viper for the lead on the Magnetic truck, it was within ~150 miles of my home and had everything on it, plus graphics. My preference was a loaded 802A truck w/o graphic and heard from another dealership ~120 miles from home late yesterday that they had one arrive yesterday. Made the deal over the phone last night, picked it up this afternoon. Nice truck, I need to spend some time in the owner's manual learning where things are. Credit to Preston Ford in Maryland who I purchased from, zero issues or problems and I drove out 2 hours after arriving (traded my Platinum Expedition). Ordering a RetraxPro MX bed cover tonight and lights to fill the large voids in the front bumper. Thank you to everyone who has offered supportive advice, I'm new to Raptors, certainly not new to Ford trucks and Ford classic muscle cars. A couple quick pics as the sun was going down and it was 36*.

dJvhNe.jpg

JdWI3U.jpg

zIegt8.jpg

TCdkAk.jpg

CONGRATS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk