SDHQ / Light Cannon Summer Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We both make different mounts. They are not the same. That's all I'm going to say as I don't want to step on anyone's toes in here but I saw your question.

Thank you for the answer!

Can someone who knows PM me the info on both mounts so I can decide what mounts to buy??

( I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask)
Thanks

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question: do covers come with the package and do we need to purchase anything else like a wiring harness, etc.

TKF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have these installed with pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using My

C93CB56C-C06B-4EFB-B954-9E7B02902465_zpsjsa3suke.jpg

088819b0-3b37-4c75-a883-6a60183fac9a_zps0c43a2dd.jpg

A75EDD92-2737-4A33-8520-A554667182A6_zps2s0gqecw.jpg

Don't have a photo showing output but it throws light damn far. I bought a fog and driving cover in amber and clear too, great to have the option to change the light pattern.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SDHQJASON

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Our A-pillar mounts are a true no-cut install and reuse all factory hardware. I can't speak for other vendors; but, we took extra time when designing and building these mounts, in-house, to ensure they are the best fitting, highest quality mounts on the market. We even offer plug and play harnesses to make it a nice and easy install!

Here are a few pics as well.

sdhq-raptor%20a%20pillar%20lights-vision%20x-light%20cannon-7.jpg

sdhq-raptor%20a%20pillar%20lights-vision%20x-light%20cannon-2-1.jpg

sdhq-raptor%20a%20pillar%20lights-vision%20x-light%20cannon-3.jpg

sdhq-raptor%20a%20pillar%20lights-vision%20x-light%20cannon-4.jpg

sdhq-raptor-a-pillar-lights-vision-x-light-cannon-9-1024x667.jpg

sdhq-raptor-a-pillar-lights-vision-x-light-cannon-10-1024x667.jpg

OP
OP
SDHQJASON

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The plug and play harnesses are about 20 bucks and includes plugs for the light side and connectors for the upfitter switch wiring as well as a ground terminal. They are available as an option when purchasing our kits.

sdhq-raptor-a-pillar-lights-vision-x-light-cannon-6-1024x667.jpg

When purchasing the light cannons from another vendor, a custom harness will have to be made during install or you can use the universal harness that is supplied in the kit from Vision X which can get a little messy with unneeded fuses, relays and excess wire.

PHARNESS.2XIL_main.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

Way to shit in a vendors thread.. And sorry but the Cannons are not even close to the same as the M&R units. Love how everyone is caught up in Wattage. Guess what wattage is bogus when talking lighting. Optic clarity, beam focus, etc have way more effect on the output. These are focused spot beams not the same as a multi led spots. You will not get a tight beam like these from your M&R. Vision X also has a multi LED units like the M&R but I assure you this has more throw than those.

I wish the 90w LED Cannons would fit in my new Trophy bumper. but they are two big so its either 70w HID's or 50w LED cannons

The vendor posted this in the general modification thread section, it's fair game. Now if they posted this in their own vendor SDHQ thread section that they pay for and someone did this, then I would call them out on it. I read into jackroot's comment that he purchased something else that was less but would of rather had these if money was not an issue. My 2 cents.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not seeing the harness
Can you post a link thx

When you click on the link the posted to the deal it shows up on the left as a small pic with a box to select it to add it to the package.

The vendor posted this in the general modification thread section, it's fair game. Now if they posted this in their own vendor SDHQ thread section that they pay for and someone did this, then I would call them out on it. I read into jackroot's comment that he purchased something else that was less but would of rather had these if money was not an issue. My 2 cents.

He could have easily started his own thread. They made a post about a deal they were offering, his post had nothing to do with it.