SDHQ front bolt-on Raptor bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
any pics with a winch installed?

how does it fit in with the bumper? pics from behind? to see the mounting design?

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I REALLY like this bumper. The grey seems a tad off. Is the intent (in your pictures) to match the flares or is that a custom?

Thanks,
MDU

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there an option for a brush guard on a raptor that doesn't require removal of the stock bumper? If that makes any sense... TIA

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I REALLY like this bumper. The grey seems a tad off. Is the intent (in your pictures) to match the flares or is that a custom?

Thanks,
MDU

I think this is just a prototype with bare metal but i could be wrong. After production it could be pc'ed any color

Edit: nvm he said prototype in the first post :birgits_tiredcoffee:

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there an option for a brush guard on a raptor that doesn't require removal of the stock bumper? If that makes any sense... TIA

yup, Wicked Performance makes one

FrontBumper-4-Web.jpg

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think this is just a prototype with bare metal but i could be wrong. After production it could be pc'ed any color

Edit: nvm he said prototype in the first post :birgits_tiredcoffee:

I was looking at the pictures on their website. They have a bumper that looks like it's been painted or PC'ed grey, but it's just a tad off. No big deal, just wondering if they have a closer color match.

Thanks,
MDU

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the pictures on their website. They have a bumper that looks like it's been painted or PC'ed grey, but it's just a tad off. No big deal, just wondering if they have a closer color match.

Thanks,
MDU

Oh i follow now

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
any pics with a winch installed?

how does it fit in with the bumper? pics from behind? to see the mounting design?

Our mount attaches to the factory frame. If you are wanting to add it after you purchase our bumper it is a easy bolt on. You would have to also modify or replace the skidplate for the fairlead.

Here are some shots...
DSC01722.jpg
DSC01721.jpg
DSC01716.jpg
DSC01715.jpg
DSC01713.jpg
DSC01711.jpg
DSC00991.jpg
DSC00990.jpg