Rust-oleum Neverwet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I applied it to my shocks once. It is very cool, but doesn't hold up unfortunately.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did a pair of Work Boots in the stuff. It's pretty friggen cool. Works just like the Video. Mud/Water/Snow just slide off. It does leave a slight white haze to the item painted BTW...

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried it on some boots when it was first released and it didn't do anything. I know some people have had success so I must have done something wrong.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did it on my running boards and rear fender wells. Worked great at first, but it weared off of most areas and has no repelling feature now. We have used it on our front loader at work and as long as there is no wear factor it seems to stand up. We also have used the ultra never wet but has to be spray guned on, not bomb canned. It does leave a light white film after application.

OP
OP
ExpeditionFatherhood

ExpeditionFatherhood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im thinking i might try it on frame parts first, seems like it might have been a good idea before winter to help with the salt and such from the roads. But maybe have to reapply a few times. I bought the spray bottle stuff to test on some items around the house before I try it on the truck.