RRW Wheels 17x8.5 +00 22lbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you confirm the hub bore of 87.1 is the same for GEN1 & GEN2 raptors?

You're right. The guy on the phone differently. However, based on that price we might be dropping them as a vendor. I don't mind low margins but we'd make $20 (less than 3%) on that set lol. I think they're better off selling direct to the public.

They are nice wheels though, the two bronze sets that came through looked great. And they were very light, 21.8lbs on the UPS scale.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just ordered rr2 from rrw for $740 with free shipping. Hub centric and 22 pounds .... can’t beat that. Free shipping ends tonight.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For anyone else interested in RRW they were quoting me the wrong prices. We will be $740 shipped moving forward on the RR2 sets

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
what the hell? Where were you yesterday? :(

You were actually the reason I called. I told them I don't want to be a vendor if you're selling the public for so cheap. They actually gave me the wrong pricing twice lol. Then they told me
"we gave you the wrong MSRP, it's actually $185 and their free shipping ends this week."
So I will actually be selling them for $740 shipped going forward. Once their free shipping ends they will be selling them for $840 shipped. So you actually got a good deal still.

Sorry to everyone else on the thread for the confusion. These will be $740 shipped through us. You can buy them direct while they're still offering free shipping but once that's over we'll still be at $740 shipped if anyone is interested. We can do wheel and tire packages as well.