RPG National springs Hd towing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also in Fort Worth and would be happy to show you how the National Standards feel, rstarr. I run mid perch with an empty bed most of the time and am very happy with the ride.

Also, I'd like to commend Boss Hoss for handling this thread maturely and politely, I don't know if I'd have been able to do the same.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Best thing to do is call RPG and answer the dozen or so questions they'll ask. I don't think they've sent a set of springs out yet without first talking to the target Raptor's owner and deciding with them what's going to suit their needs best.

Having said that, I have the HDs and run with approx 500lbs of gear at all times. Corey get's on me about it actually; something about not needing to "bring the kitchen sink". Good thing I've figured out how to tone out his voice :D

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When he starts with stuff like respectfully,the metalurgy of the said values indexed in rev4 begin to extend beyond yield failure zone, ***** gonna get real, real quick. That is typically when I leave and go to Jersey mikes for a cheestake. When I get back in the office I'll,ideally find a random piece of paper with mathematical equations on it explaining to me how these mathmatical principals in my next sales pitch about why 2.5 vs 2.0.

RPG COREY

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What????? I was simply discussing the difference between volume and stroke of a 2.0 and 2.5 air bump. Therefore I had to show the calculations to prove it.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What????? I was simply discussing the difference between volume and stroke of a 2.0 and 2.5 air bump. Therefore I had to show the calculations to prove it.
That's all very nice, but if you can show what the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow is... Now THAT would be impressive!

:-D :-D :-D

RevlimitrSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's all very nice, but if you can show what the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow is... Now THAT would be impressive!

:-D :-D :-D

African or european?

Thats what i love about this forum...educational AND fun

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2