Roush Exhaust Side exit as promised

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good. Any vid clips of both the setups so we can see how it sounds?

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

actually I see your in Houston too.. any chance of meeting up so I can check it out? pm me if it's possible

I'm also planning on doing the AFE CAI and SCT...

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good. Any vid clips of both the setups so we can see how it sounds?

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

actually I see your in Houston too.. any chance of meeting up so I can check it out? pm me if it's possible

I'm also planning on doing the AFE CAI and SCT...

Hey there, I will post a video/audio clip maybe tomorrow. Been busy with the Thanksgiving today. I'll PM you so we can coordinate a show and tell :)

OP
OP
mwright4679

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey AOlson, glad it worked out for you.... To be honest with you, they might just be feeding you some crap on how hard it was.... i was there the whole time the guy did mine. It literally took him an hour and that was with him texting on his phone and gabbing my ear off. The only part that i could see being a pain would be connecting the 1 to 2 with existing outlet pipes.... but like i said i was there the whole time and it didnt seem to be a 2 hour job.

The black tips look good. any chance of getting a pic from a little further away to see how those graphics and stuff look from a distance?

Ill also try to get a video. it will be with my phone so idk how good it will be....

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rainy day picture, but here is what the exhaust looks like from a little farther back. I also got the windows tinted today.

Attachments

• 2013Raptor.jpg
    2013Raptor.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 288

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay, I'll bite. What's so wonderful about the Roush muffler?

it just sounds badass Ruger, no drone really either. its quiet at cruising speeds, and unleashes hell when you stomp on it. i love mine. i even prefer the look of the back exit, and being i live in the city, its not like im doing alot of real serious off-roading to worry about angles really. i need a better vid, as this one really doesnt do it justice. just a start up vid.

roush exhaust.MOV - YouTube

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A little bit better picture of the Exhaust.

Attachments

• IMG_7413.jpg
    IMG_7413.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds really good AOLson!

Are you happy with the combo you have for exhaust, intake, and tune?