Roush 590hp Supercharger kit for 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saber22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So...not being a "supercharger" expert, by any means, what are the "long term" effects of adding almost 200hp to your Raptor?? What I mean to say is...are we looking at a transmission/differential/transfer case replacement much sooner than with the stock engine (keeping in mind you WON"T be driving at 55 mph...and you will give new meaning to the term "jack rabbit starts" at stop lights). Comments??

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So...not being a "supercharger" expert, by any means, what are the "long term" effects of adding almost 200hp to your Raptor?? What I mean to say is...are we looking at a transmission/differential/transfer case replacement much sooner than with the stock engine (keeping in mind you WON"T be driving at 55 mph...and you will give new meaning to the term "jack rabbit starts" at stop lights). Comments??

Yep...just be prepared to start replacing parts when they brake...doesn't take long to find the weak spot...don't think it stops with the SC either...it is a disease and you will crave more and more power...at Least do....

Greg is right...truck has plenty of power and the bang for your buck is with suspension and fortifying the truck for off road use...that being said a 600hp truck is cool as shit...

iPad 3 using Tapatalk

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meh cmon... It's only 6649.99.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Install it yourself and you can keep yourself entertained for around 10 hours.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think my daughter's college tuition will pay off better in the long run. Less fun but...

I'm also pretty sure my wife is going to demand I spend that same amount on her some how. I go in on the supercharger, my wife gets something big and shinny for her finger, I get my license pulled six months later for smokin tires at every light, and my daughter drops out of college. It doesn't end well for our hero.

More power to those that can though. I'll be waiting for your stories.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rather upgrade suspension over gettin a SC anyday on this truck

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep...just be prepared to start replacing parts when they brake...doesn't take long to find the weak spot...don't think it stops with the SC either...it is a disease and you will crave more and more power...at Least do....

Greg is right...truck has plenty of power and the bang for your buck is with suspension and fortifying the truck for off road use...that being said a 600hp truck is cool as shit...

iPad 3 using Tapatalk

The bold part is true, that's what happened with my car. I must resist the urge to start messing with the truck, I was already looking around at stuff and I wont even have the truck until January.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bold part is true, that's what happened with my car. I must resist the urge to start messing with the truck, I was already looking around at stuff and I wont even have the truck until January.

Ha Ha...good luck with that one...I really want a blower on mine...been looking at the Roush and Wipple...my wife would cut my nuts off...

Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am with u bro. I want my truck blown as bad as i want to be blown and i love that shit lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Honestly, if I get my truck blown...that will be the only thing getting blown around my house...my wife will kill me and then get pissed...