Rogue Racing TRR16 May 19-22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paratrooper84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well looks like rain the first day and we planned on camping and now will suck. Guess we will be bringing an enclosed trailer to sleep in now.

Will be bringing a few parts to sell if we bring the trailer; skid plate, tie rods, knuckles, etc

Hey brother I still have your resonator... Hopefully my truck is out the shop in time. If not I'll be there on Friday. If not Friday I'll be there with the ole ladies 2015 WRX lol...I'm jumping in one of you guys truck if mine ain't done In time haha!!

D

Deleted member 12951

Hey brother I still have your resonator... Hopefully my truck is out the shop in time. If not I'll be there on Friday. If not Friday I'll be there with the ole ladies 2015 WRX lol...I'm jumping in one of you guys truck if mine ain't done In time haha!!

You can take a ride with me and still need get the resonator. Will be going through Oklahoma City tomorrow night if you want to do that too?

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just full of stupid questions.
If registration starts at 10, what time can we drive on site to get setup?