Rogue Racing TRR16 May 19-22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright I will be driving from Georgia to Texas for TRR, I will be traveling i20. I'm leaving out Wednesday night (5/18/16) and am wondering who else wants to meet up on the way and convoy out to TRR?

If anyone is interested PM me and we can set up a place or time to meet up!

I'm working on getting a CB hopefully before I leave but as of now I do not have a radio. [emoji17]

2ba2655458cf44522b27ab3b4ac35cba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright I will be driving from Georgia to Texas for TRR, I will be traveling i20. I'm leaving out Wednesday night (5/18/16) and am wondering who else wants to meet up on the way and convoy out to TRR?

If anyone is interested PM me and we can set up a place or time to meet up!

I'm working on getting a CB hopefully before I leave but as of now I do not have a radio. [emoji17]

2ba2655458cf44522b27ab3b4ac35cba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey - might check in with the HARO guys (Houston Area Raptor Owners). They've got a Facebook page and I was noticing they were getting a convoy put together for Thursday......

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Hey - might check in with the HARO guys (Houston Area Raptor Owners). They've got a Facebook page and I was noticing they were getting a convoy put together for Thursday......

He's coming in from the east and the HARO guys will be coming in from the southeast. He needs to meet up with the DFW folks.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I'm leaving today. Spend a couple days in Phoenix then head to TX on Sunday. Plan to arrive in Sweetwater on Tuesday. Then just chill and see what TX is about till Thursday.
Slow casual trip.

I'll probably be bopping all over Phoenix. If you see me, say hey.

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I'm leaving today. Spend a couple days in Phoenix then head to TX on Sunday. Plan to arrive in Sweetwater on Tuesday. Then just chill and see what TX is about till Thursday.
Slow casual trip.

I'll probably be bopping all over Phoenix. If you see me, say hey.

Stop by SDHQ and say hi to the truck for me. Sucks I'm missing another TRR. Hope everyone has a blast.