Rogue Racing Throttle Bumper w/Radius Lighting Package Deal!**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hot Damn I ordered mine today from Ms. Christine at Rogue Racing. Gonna be a long 4 weeks waiting. That is such a huge deal I simply could not pass it up and heck Grandma can have her surgery later.:grd:

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally received my Custom Throttle Bumper on Friday and got intalled on Saturday. Great quality bumper, with bolt on fit. Still need to install my Rigid 30" light bar which will go under the 40" radius Light Bar. Very happy with the outcome and most of all the quality of the product.
tujysety.jpg3eny5e3e.jpgparumevy.jpg
8ubegyru.jpg
eguneja8.jpg
7epavu6y.jpg

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally received my Custom Throttle Bumper on Friday and got intalled on Saturday. Great quality bumper, with bolt on fit. Still need to install my Rigid 30" light bar which will go under the 40" radius Light Bar. Very happy with the outcome and most of all the quality of the product.
8ubegyru.jpg
eguneja8.jpg
7epavu6y.jpg

How tough was the install. They say it is very simple. Looks great!!!

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8ubegyru.jpg
eguneja8.jpg
7epavu6y.jpg

Great shots! Thanks for sharing!
When you get the lights mounted email us a picture! [email protected]

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Haven't received anything or email. Any updates would be appreciated! Thanks in Advance!
Alex,
Sorry I just wanted to let you know those spacer brackets are being custom made and had to be re-cut they will go out this week, with the vinyl sticker for the backing plate color change.
Also just wanted to clarify for anyone in this thread, that you already received your Revolver bumper and that you are just waiting on the spacer brackets.(Revolver is first Gen model that was not laser cut and designed in the computer so sometimes it requires a little adjusting, hence the brackets.)
The Throttle bumper is a 100% designed in house and we have remedied any adjustment issues.
And for any inconvenience you may have experienced I believe you spoke to Ryan who said he would trade out your old 30" lightbar for a new 40" no charge.
I will email you as soon as the brackets get sent out, all we ask is that you just ship us back your 30" lightbar.

If you have any questions or anything please feel free to give us a call directly. 855-757-6483

-Chris
Rogue Racing

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Alex,

Sorry I just wanted to let you know those spacer brackets are being custom made and had to be re-cut they will go out this week, with the vinyl sticker for the backing plate color change.

Also just wanted to clarify for anyone in this thread, that you already received your Revolver bumper and that you are just waiting on the spacer brackets.(Revolver is first Gen model that was not laser cut and designed in the computer so sometimes it requires a little adjusting, hence the brackets.)

The Throttle bumper is a 100% designed in house and we have remedied any adjustment issues.

And for any inconvenience you may have experienced I believe you spoke to Ryan who said he would trade out your old 30" lightbar for a new 40" no charge.

I will email you as soon as the brackets get sent out, all we ask is that you just ship us back your 30" lightbar.

If you have any questions or anything please feel free to give us a call directly. 855-757-6483

-Chris

Rogue Racing

I will definitely email you some quality pictures when I get all the lights installed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

How tough was the install. They say it is very simple. Looks great!!!

The install was very simple. A two man job, and the fit of the bumper was great just remove stock bumper and put in place the throttle. Didn't need to cut anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Alex,

-Chris

Rogue Racing

Yes, id like to clarify that I did receive my bumper, I am very happy with it, and just making a few modifications to it.

Ryan was very easy to work with. Even called me back a couple of times to make sure I was happy with the bumper.

Bumper is very high quality, very easy to install. I wanted some brackets

:)

Don't hesitate. The bumper is worth it.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rogue Racing Ford SVT Raptor Throttle Bumper
Fresh batch of shots of updated Raptor skid plate with better approach angle. Tell us what you guys think! Take advantage of the sale going on now! $2299. Includes Front Bumper, (2) Radius LED Lightbars..shipped (within the US to a business)
We really think its a great product and we are trying to get it out there and get word of mouth going! Call today to order or if you have any questions! 855-757-6483 or email [email protected] :patriot:

14661681134_ee05b9eaa3_c.jpg
14477481977_9289c8d52d_c.jpg
14661514394_76bf63bfa0_c.jpg
14683482423_bae9287d28_c.jpg14476904289_5faaa0ac3c_c.jpg
14476890178_56e04bfb63_c.jpg
14476768690_259ce64ba9_c.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

If you need to overdose on more pics: http://www.flickr.com/rogueracingusa