Rocker Panel Protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI I've got a set of these on order from Hefty (as well as transfer case and transmission skids) and I should have them installed by Christmas. Ill definitely be posting up tons of pics. Stay tuned....

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hefty is a small family run fab shop. I would LOVE to have the stuff in time to install for our Thanksgiving trip Bri, and if Chris wanted to rush it out the door to me so it shows up no later than Wednesday 11/23, I'll guarantee I'll get everything welded up and installed in time. Chris... so far there are 8 Raptors signed up for a 3 day 2 night Death Valley trip I'm hosting. Might be one hell of an opportunity to show off your stuff directly to like minded people who need it in the environment its all designed to function in.

But if that can't happen that's no reflection on Hefty. I think we can all understand their position, and that their attention to quality and detail can sometimes come at the cost of the customer waiting an extra week or two. Something I'm perfectly happy to do.

Chris, if you want to try and make this happen, get with me and we'll push ahead. If its not in the cards, no harm no foul and I'll just show it all off on the next trip after the Christmas holiday :)

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds great Chris. Like I said, if YOU want to make it happen, I'll do what needs doing to make sure they make it on in time for the trip. If not, noooooo problem on my end. They'll get shown off on the following trip. Whatever makes best sense for you guys.

Either way, I'm looking forward to getting 'em!!

Highroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$975 plus shipping. Includes powder coating and the aluminum step plate

I'm looking to find some pics from the underside so you can see the true beef of the sliders.

They really look nice and strong, but they do have a drawback, they use the stock mounting locations, from what I understand. No matter how strong the sliders are, the stock mounting locations will not hold up under much abuse. True sliders are bolted or welded to the frame, not the cab.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
They really look nice and strong, but they do have a drawback, they use the stock mounting locations, from what I understand. No matter how strong the sliders are, the stock mounting locations will not hold up under much abuse. True sliders are bolted or welded to the frame, not the cab.

We offer a true rock slider. It is a direct weld to frame design, not a replacement step! DOM construction.

:waytogo:

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Where did you get that idea? Did you miss Hefty's comment earlier in this thread?