rims are done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Damn,
you have definitely given me something to think about because I do need a set of black wheels but that puts them above methods when adding the PCoating... I actually can't believe they are still available at that price!? Have you posted them on regualr F150 forums? I would think you could get a lot more for them there...

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn,
you have definitely given me something to think about because I do need a set of black wheels but that puts them above methods when adding the PCoating... I actually can't believe they are still available at that price!? Have you posted them on regualr F150 forums? I would think you could get a lot more for them there...

That's a pretty good idea.
Hey warrior, FWIW, we have a sister forum called FordFullSize.com, they are a ton of F150 nuts there daily. You may wanna sign up and send my buddy westtnfx4 a PM over there. He's an Admin and I'm sure he'd be willing to help you setup a For Sale thread on FFS. Tell him Bojangles sent ya.

Banned
Reaction score
That's a pretty good idea.
Hey warrior, FWIW, we have a sister forum called FordFullSize.com, they are a ton of F150 nuts there daily. You may wanna sign up and send my buddy westtnfx4 a PM over there. He's an Admin and I'm sure he'd be willing to help you setup a For Sale thread on FFS. Tell him Bojangles sent ya.

Thats for damn sure!! Great buncha dudes and dudettes over there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oRoarke