Rigid lights in the stock rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

thefracdaddy

Reaction score
Ok so I have done a little more research. Rigid has recently come out with the SR-Q flush mount back up kit, they are a little bigger than the SR-M lights and are very reasonably priced at 260 for the whole kit. I think im going to go with the SR-Q's rather than the D2 flush mounts because of the potential for image washout from the D2's. I dont need a whole lot of light, just enough to make backing in the dark a little easier. I recently lost use of one of my eyes and backing in the dark has become quite a challenge. I think the SR-Q kit will be the best option for me. Thanks for all the input!

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never noticed the SR-Q lights. Looks like the perfect setup for rear bumper. I'm going to get the back up kit too. Thanks for mentioning it.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question, I'm looking to install mine. How did you route the wiring? I was hoping to run through the frame but access is very limited. Driverside frame has the main harness that could strap to, but have to get to that side after connecting to upfitter.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also check out vision x solstice or if you dgaf there are tons of 10w, single LED chinese knockoffs that will kill in that application for $50 bucks each.

mr daniels

Reaction score
I am putting the sr-q def. In as I send this, ran the wires down the pass side of truck. I will put up pics of what I did when I'm all done but this is stupid ez to do, and let me say that the sr-q will make tailgaters go blind lol

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there a option for the hitch that could use the trailer harness for back up lights. i think gmc has a pin for back lights in its harness.