Rigid Light Bars.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you seen the rigid Qs they're coming out with? They aren't on their website but they are in the catalog. They are like 4 D2s put together which makes them able to mix and match the lens which I think is neat. Maybe rigid will chime in on them

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had a thought, my buddy has a 20" led white light on his rzr... It was like $300 and is black aluminum, I really want a 20" light but can't justify throwing that kind of money for something I won't use much. Thoughts?

RigidIndustries

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just need to get rid of the round lights. They suck.

If I'm correct that's an NFab bumper and are also designed to house our custom 38" light bar we make for them. Its a direct replacement. Call Nfab and confirm that just in case.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Have you seen the rigid Qs they're coming out with? They aren't on their website but they are in the catalog. They are like 4 D2s put together which makes them able to mix and match the lens which I think is neat. Maybe rigid will chime in on them

Here is a picture of the Q4's mounted on the front of Rigid-1. They will be released very soon.
mail