Rigid Fogs Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must start out by saying this mounting kit and my bumper together was the biggest pain in my ass during this install. Thanks to you guys especially Ironman that explained the up fitter wiring, that was the easiest part for me :waytogo:

I went with Amber Dually flood pattern for my outside lights, and the white D2 Driving pattern ones for my inside. Damn these suckers are bright and I now see why they are not street legal. I live in the country so between these and my Sick HIDs I should have all the light I will ever need.

I followed the advice of a friend of mine on this forum and tested the lights
removed the covers and siliconed around the face of the lights. I guarantee I will not have water intrusion on these lights as I did them the way I do our Submarine lights at work

If I had this to do all over again I would have paid someone good money to make me custom brackets that work with my bumper, I had to remove them and re instal them twice to get them to line up the way that I wanted them

I gotta say I absolutely love these lights!
IMG_3333.jpg
IMG_3331.jpg

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I need to go out and wire up my amber duallies on my bumper. It's just so hot right now...

Yours look awesome! How bright are the ambers?

OP
OP
willis68

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to go out and wire up my amber duallies on my bumper. It's just so hot right now...

Yours look awesome! How bright are the ambers?

thanks man,
Definitely they are bright enough for Fog, that is why I thought the D2's in Amber would be overkill, I just drove around some country roads at night testing them out and this is definately one of my favorite mods so far :peace:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ya between the lights and mid perch varmint detecting son of a guns them lights. I wish I had the D2 but the Dulles are bright also.