RECON lighting accessories for 2010 F-150 and Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bruceboyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HID lights are only DOT approved in projector headlights and then only at the factory level. We have to put that disclaimer on the lights. With that being said, myself along with thousands and thousands of people install HID lights every week. I have never had a problem with the authorities in two and half years of operation with my HIDs.
Hi: Sorry for the late reply to your post last year. Do you have smoked LED tail lights and 3rd brake light? How much please? Do you also have HID headlights (also smoked?) with halo rings? Again price please. Thanks. [email protected]

amandrew325

Reaction score
i have the led marker lights for my feners and for some reason one of them is dim and not bright like the rest. anyone had this problem or know what may cause this i have messed with the plug to be sure its right and good i even tried hard wiring it to the truck and no luck im guessing its the light.....

OEM Bed rails, OEM Brush guard, Magnaflow 22" with Gibson pipes, PRG Mini-lift, Cooper Discoverer S/T 35x12.50x17, pickup truck accessories, Lund hood protector, Ventshade in-channel window visors, Bushwacker Extenda-flares, front window tint.

fshol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HID lights are only DOT approved in projector headlights and then only at the factory level. We have to put that disclaimer on the lights. With that being said, myself along with thousands and thousands of people install HID lights every week. I have never had a problem with the authorities in two and half years of operation with my HIDs.

I am interested in the projector headlights, with HID kit. Please PM me on pricing and delivery.