Raptors at Dallas Cars & Coffee ***PICS***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
It was great seeing you all. Great pics thanks to chinook2.

Man it was a mad house over there that weekend. I left my house at 7:30 just a few miles away headed for the tollroad to get a haircut out in Crossroads and what a *********** traffic jam!

I could not make a right turn after 3 cycles of the light. I then went under the tollroad and made a U turn and tried that and the damn Vetts would not push their way into north bound traffic. So I said SCREW THIS and made a hard left over the median under the bridge and went down a mile or so and cut back east to Legacy. WHAT A MESS!

I then blasted back by after the chop job about 9:30 or so and HAMMERED IT under the tollroad. Did ya hear me? HAHahaaaaaaaa.

That show is great but its out grown the Beemer dealer.......

The guys I ride bikes with and a few friends meet every Tuesday night over at a Starbucks on Renner and Custer. We get there about 6:30pm. Swing by some time. TimPurtel lives here as well and is a great guy. He has a bad ass Viper Track Carhe takes to C&C.

BDRAG