Raptors at Costco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So cool! I want one :D

Attachments

• 2012-08-28 13.48.59.jpg
    2012-08-28 13.48.59.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 235

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is cool... Costco is now in the car business as well. Who knows maybe they will get their hands on a Raptor to sell! How cool would that be to see a real Raptor sitting in a Costco Warehouse.....

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is cool... Costco is now in the car business as well. Who knows maybe they will get their hands on a Raptor to sell! How cool would that be to see a real Raptor sitting in a Costco Warehouse.....

With costco's return policy :D

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Costco does have a car buying service. I have used their service to purchase 2 other cars. I tried to buy a Raptor through them also but no GO as Ford dealerships do not deal on the raptor.

Last edited:

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Costco does have a car buying service. I have used their service to purchase 2 other cars. I tried to buy a Raptor through them also but no GO as Ford dealership do not deal on the raptor.

I tried also and dealer called and said no go. I was pissed because u can build the raptor on costcos website. So I complained to Costco via email and they actually called me twice. They said that dealer should have honored the Costco price and called the dealer and called me back and apologized for the dealer. But I had already ordered somewhere else.

Last edited:

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried the same thing with my Gt500 a couple of years ago.....of course the dealer was useless.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are going to use a buying service such as Costco, try USAA. Since Ford would not let me use my A plan to acquire my Raptor, I used the USAA buying services. Within 30 minutes of building the vehicle I wanted with price in hand, I had 3 stealerships calling me. The price was honored by the stealership, which was about $2K under MRSP. Though, I would have love for them to honor the A plan, that would have been about a $5K savings.