Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had a silverado guy and a FX4 owner say the same thing. Nothing against FX4 cause Im a huge FORD fan. But they are 2 different breeds. The FX4 tows more, bigger bed, better mpg. and as for silverados they are just:supergay:
I've had a few arguments with people about this too. I tell everyone the Raptor is the best factory truck out right now, but some people just don't want to believe me.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm going to start asking that when they talk crap. Where exactly is this $5k going to make your truck "better"?

Yeah, I've been waiting for someone to tell me that so I can ask, but it has never happened.

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't had anyone say anything like that either. Had a Chevy guy tell me that the Raptor was the truck of all trucks. A Tocoma guy was checking out my truck and said "Man that thing just makes me want to throw my truck away."

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. When they say they can put X amount into their trucks & make them better, tell them, "Do it then." I bet they'd start stumbling over their words finding excuses on why they can't. Just like when I had my Shelby, "Oh dude, I could put $10k into my car & beat you." or my favorite, "My buddy has....". People will always try to one up you in some way, whether it's by people they know, dreams they have, or what ever. You can always just say, "I can throw $5000 more into my truck & beat yours after you drop $5000 on yours." even though they wouldn't touch your truck with $5000 into it. $5k can get you maybe a used front & rear stage 4 kit from RPG. Then you need rims, tires, fenders, control arms, differentials, etc. The list keeps going on & on before you'd have a fully functional truck like the raptor. Just look at the cost of a ram runner kit & that's how much you'd need.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. When they say they can put X amount into their trucks & make them better, tell them, "Do it then." I bet they'd start stumbling over their words finding excuses on why they can't. Just like when I had my Shelby, "Oh dude, I could put $10k into my car & beat you." or my favorite, "My buddy has....". People will always try to one up you in some way, whether it's by people they know, dreams they have, or what ever. You can always just say, "I can throw $5000 more into my truck & beat yours after you drop $5000 on yours." even though they wouldn't touch your truck with $5000 into it. $5k can get you maybe a used front & rear stage 4 kit from RPG. Then you need rims, tires, fenders, control arms, differentials, etc. The list keeps going on & on before you'd have a fully functional truck like the raptor. Just look at the cost of a ram runner kit & that's how much you'd need.

see that would ONLY include shocks. YOu still need the things to connect those shocks too. So..... the list of a arms top and bottom, steering tie rods, new fenders to allow for this travel, the stuff to set up your rear end. THats close to 8 grand right there.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
That seems to be the magic number for whatever reason. Thats what the idiot commenters on youtube say. I can take $5000 and add it to my "whatever" and it will be better.

EFTOBIAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that! ^

No truck can compare for the price-point. That's ok though, I just let people live in their fantasy world while I live in reality, where the Raptor destroys any other 1500 truck on the market.

It's just a shame that Ford has that aura about it that everyone thinks that every vehicle that Ford makes is a POS. I mean look at Ken Block - winning WRC with a Fiesta. It's one of those things I guess.