raptor video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Best I got is somewhere in Michigan or Wisconsin, ORV permits on the trucks were Michigan permits. Most of the trucks at the trail head looked like they had Michigan plates too. I would say its maybe right along the UP/WI border, just a guess.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks Chris but i know its somewhat near silver lake dunes i read in a post that they went to silver lake then this trail i just can't find the post. What part of chicago land are you in ever or just stay up in the up houghton? Come down here to the normal world haha

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure is it MI trails based on the confidence markers I can pick up on. I would guess west side of MI not far from Silver Lake. Only place you really need an ORV permit and the sandy terrain and some trails look like the forest roads out that way. Based on the parking area, I am not sure those were ORV Routes that they were on, and not technically open to full size ORV use

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks Chris but i know its somewhat near silver lake dunes i read in a post that they went to silver lake then this trail i just can't find the post. What part of chicago land are you in ever or just stay up in the up houghton? Come down here to the normal world haha
LOL. I'm from the Orland Park area. Go to school in Houghton.

I'm liking MTU's response better. I was going to say it looks kind of sandy but it was hard to tell from the video on my phone.