Raptor v RamRunner verdict....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparvy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh boy that was funny...the best comparison I can think of is comparing the STi to a GTR...they are both cars with AWD and turbo's so it's equal right?....like comparing apples to starfruit. I put no stock in a comparison like that as it proves nothing other than they are both capable vehicles.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh boy that was funny...the best comparison I can think of is comparing the STi to a GTR...they are both cars with AWD and turbo's so it's equal right?....like comparing apples to starfruit. I put no stock in a comparison like that as it proves nothing other than they are both capable vehicles.

Sorry dude I disagree, its like comparing a ken block tuned sti (barely resembles the original car) to a gtr. That's the better comparison. With the gtr being the raptor, from the factory bad ass.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

This ****** me off

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

You can't compare these 2 trucks!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

I hate dodge ********

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Furthermore, dodge is barely BARELY involved in desert offroad racing.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

I am going to **** on the two by my house

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
don't get so upset WSI, its pretty obvious that the whole thing is garbage and ridiculously biased...

Was anyone else kinda hoping Mark Williams would bite his tongue at 4.47?... seriously, have you ever been off-roading before, put your dang tongue back in your mouth!

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry dude I disagree, its like comparing a ken block tuned sti (barely resembles the original car) to a gtr. That's the better comparison. With the gtr being the raptor, from the factory bad ass.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

This ****** me off

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

You can't compare these 2 trucks!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

I hate dodge ********

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Furthermore, dodge is barely BARELY involved in desert offroad racing.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

I am going to **** on the two by my house

Ive been drinkin A LOT of beer if you need an extra gallon of ****

cage1993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the Mopud wins by 33 seconds and costs $18K more! Thats $545.45 a second! Trump doesn't even make money that quickly! (that would be $15,708,960.00 in an 8 hour day). And for $18K you get a ************* that can supposedly beat a Raptor, but even with all those mods you will have to call Dodge to tow you in cuz that piece of crap IS going to fall apart. I don't think it would take near the $18K to beat the Ram though. The RPG stage 4+ kit is $6799, I think that would be ample to make up the lost seconds in stage 1 & 4 of their little course.

Banned
Reaction score
I could throw $20,000 at my ranger and beat both the raptor and the ram runner.

When will people (ram fanboys) understand you can't compare the two.
Answer: they won't. They're to busy "ram"ming the ram runner up their butts. Buncha ******.