Raptor seats vs F-150 seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So in other words, the exact same seating found in Raptors is found in F-150s sans the "Raptor" embroidered leather?

Yep. I recovered and re-cushioned mine after 100k miles and all the stuff I got via tasca's part numbers was the same. If you look at their site it lists raptor cushions right along side platinum and KR.

OP
OP
RaptorEnthusiast

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. I recovered and re-cushioned mine after 100k miles and all the stuff I got via tasca's part numbers was the same. If you look at their site it lists raptor cushions right along side platinum and KR.

Interesting. So then the more "comfortable" seating in the Raptor is attributed to the suspension then?

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO the fabric inserts in the raptor seat covers make the seats feel more comfortable than the leather seats in my '10 lariat.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I always figured they were a lot more bolstered than a run of the mill f150 but that comparison pic definitely looks like the same seat to me.