Raptor Retrofit Lights - Adopted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i am keeping mine just in case. down the road i may be tempted to put them under the knife myself and see what i can do to them... then again a couple hundred bucks from selling these toward my next mod would be nice..

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice fred. why another set in a year?

Thanks Busa...as you know, I am not that good with electrical stuff, but I was able to wire the Halos in to the amber running circuit myself and get it to work...you could do it blind folded, but it is kinda of a big deal that the lights worked for me...

My favorite mod so far...

I am just guessing as I spend more time looking at lights. I am going to see something I like maybe better...plus the stockers just sitting there in a box will burn a hole in my pocket...

I have already been lurking on Dawson's website...

Oh and I think it is call OCD as well...

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Especially since Dawson keeps stepping up his game with new options with TRS constantly making new products there will always be cool new setups. My builder is working in putting an led DRL in the headlight which looks kinda cool

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2