Raptor R CSPs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BayRaptor925

BayRaptor925

Reaction score
That’s in the effected build time, they ain’t calling it what it is .. csp=recall in my eyes
Agreed, but a "recall" would make headlines and send the stock down a few cents. This goes under the radar, meanwhile we have dealers pulling bolts all over our brand new motors.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely. Kid took his girlfriend out for dinner and drinks and then tested its drifting ability. All tested ok.
Ok they also scratched my wheel. Only 3000 miles on my truck. They agreed to replace a new one for me, is there anything else to concern?

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The advisor showed me the photos taken when repairing. Basically the truck cab is pulled up from the frame and most engine parts were torn apart. In some sense the engine was rebuilt. Given these repairs and chance to lemon the truck?

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
The advisor showed me the photos taken when repairing. Basically the truck cab is pulled up from the frame and most engine parts were torn apart. In some sense the engine was rebuilt. Given these repairs and chance to lemon the truck?
How is it a lemon...have they not fixed the issue? Has it been in the shop for the number of times and days required? Might want to go do some work on lemon laws (google is good start) to see requirements in CA.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took mine to the dealer to replace front bumper (warranty) and they completed all the outstanding CSPs in 2 days.
Interesting. Not sure why my dealer did it for a month, though I saw a blue GT500 stayed there even longer than my truck, but I’m not sure if it’s for the same CSP repair. I saw the loaner car rental bill exceeds $1000 for them when I picked up my truck.