Raptor R Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kenbrackins

Reaction score
Sorry to post again as I have responded to Assault postings but wondering who signed up for May 31- June 1st session? I am coming from Florida. PM me if you are going on this date. Looks like there are only 6 sessions for the R this year. I am wondering if they only have a few of them because very early registration showed 4 spots available. I suppose I will meet others at the dinner the night before the fun starts. I decided to buy the insurance so I wouldn't **** out on the course. My passenger better hold on!

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s the difference between R assault vs Raptor assault except for the different truck? Been there last year and haven’t decided to go this year with R.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had signed up for an early May time, but it got cancelled. The lady at FP said they were having a tough time getting enough Rs to do the runs they had planned. That might be why there are only 6 offerings this year. Let us know how it goes. I was told the R experience is indeed different from the regular Raptor Assault. You aren't at the same place at the same time, though I'm sure they use the same course.

Bigtrim

Reaction score
Sorry to post again as I have responded to Assault postings but wondering who signed up for May 31- June 1st session? I am coming from Florida. PM me if you are going on this date. Looks like there are only 6 sessions for the R this year. I am wondering if they only have a few of them because very early registration showed 4 spots available. I suppose I will meet others at the dinner the night before the fun starts. I decided to buy the insurance so I wouldn't **** out on the course. My passenger better hold on!
Looking forward to seeing you in Utah. Doing the May 31st class as well.