Raptor Hood Protector

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if any of you have thought about having a front strip line-x. Bring it on to the fenders tapered down to the outside top corner of the headlights?

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yuppo pat its black plastic like the vent visor material is. Its sorta see through but has really dark tint to it. It literally blends right in to my paint. I'd say its About 1/8th thick and if you apply it really good it doesnt stick up very far at all

I really like the idea for black. How noticeable is it on the Black Raptor? And it's 1/8 inch thick. Man that is much thicker than 3M protection. Very interested.

Last edited:

Dexk2003

Reaction score
Installed one this afternoon with the factory one from Ford. It blends so well on the Tuxedo Black Raptor. Really pleased with the purchase and easy to install with 3M tape already attached.

26CB18B8-5C02-496E-ACF6-DB9150E6C199.jpeg

flynford

Reaction score
Looks great on Black Gen-1 as many have mentioned. It's been several years and still holding up well. The 3M stuff is really holding up well and provided that I really ensured that the surface was super clean and no oily residue which would compromise the adhesion.