Raptor exhaust is noisy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

after 9 years of lariat F 150 I’m looking at the new 2023/2024 37 raptor at a local dealership. I’ve test drove some used already but the exhaust is noisy even with the quiet mode. Is there anyway to make the raptor quieter

thanks

i think the quiet mode is pretty darn quiet LOL. Just stick with a regular f150 and add 10 more mufflers. it'll be good to go.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let’s be honest, Raptors are not known for subtlety… most of us that drive them aren’t either. Everything from its aesthetics, capability, and yes… it’s sound (particularly Gen 3)… is bold. Like it or not, they’re definitely not for everyone. But for those who wish to complain… you’re not likely going to be in good company here. If you need help or have questions, ask. If you just want to complain… don the flame suit… for hell hath no fury like the FRF community scorned.

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your not going to get much quieter than the quiet mode for any truck. Maybe it was in baha mode when you drove it. Would like to put these idiots in here on quiet mode

bakwaas4eva

Reaction score
Yes it's made to be loud and be proud your driving a raptor .... buy an electric car if you can't stand the noise of an ice car