Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roscoe968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not necessarily. its just a list compiled to let people know where they can get a raptor at a decent price. dealerships that arent going to rip you off.

and speaking of which. ford store morgan hill sells all raptors at $450 over invoice.

I believe that's where I'll be placing my order from.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I forgot to post the details on mine:

2014 Oxford white scab

801A

Invoice: $46,079
My price before TTL: $46,529

Roscoe968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not necessarily. its just a list compiled to let people know where they can get a raptor at a decent price. dealerships that arent going to rip you off.

and speaking of which. ford store morgan hill sells all raptors at $450 over invoice.

Did the dealer give you an ETA on delivery?

Last edited:

Ben

Reaction score
Raptor Deals

Heller Ford in California is not doing any deals anywhere close to invoice they wont even honor a Costco deal and lied about having a raptor even when I was sitting in front of there dealer looking at it. Redlands Ford will not do any kind of deal either. The best thing you will get is a Costco deal Perry Ford in Santa Barbara will do it You have to talk to Erika Smith 805-451-5410 tell her Ben from the desert sent you. This is as close to the "Best in the Desert racers special" you can get in California. Steve Olliges of Team Ford in Las Vegas who is the KING of Raptors told me the deal I got from Perry is as good as it gets in California just make sure you tell Erika you want the Costco Deal and Ben sent you. Fully Loaded 53k every option and upgrade. They have super crew right now she called yesterday.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Santa Barbara and I talked to Perry and they wouldn't budge from MSRP since they have very low allocation. I went to Ford Store in Morgan Hill for $450 over invoice. Oliver he has six people lined up for 2014 and not sure of his allocation, so he is afraid to take more orders and have dissatisfied customer.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I live in Santa Barbara and I talked to Perry and they wouldn't budge from MSRP since they have very low allocation. I went to Ford Store in Morgan Hill for $450 over invoice. Oliver he has six people lined up for 2014 and not sure of his allocation, so he is afraid to take more orders and have dissatisfied customer.

Yeah I was just at perry in SB, they just got a 13 black screw in for 58k. They aren't budging on that price either.

I think I'm number 6 at Morgan hill. Fwiw I think the allocations are per quarter so they should have more available after the new year.

Roscoe968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was just at perry in SB, they just got a 13 black screw in for 58k. They aren't budging on that price either.

I think I'm number 6 at Morgan hill. Fwiw I think the allocations are per quarter so they should have more available after the new year.

Yep, I talked to Erica about that truck. Best she could do was with the Costco deal, 2k above invoice.*

Last edited:

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, I talked to Erica about that truck. Best she could do was with the Costco deal, 2k above msrp.

Damn! So they want 60k for it?

Im sure they will sell it within a few days. Did you check the other ford store(not Morgan Hill) to see if they have allocations left?

What's weird is that the sales lady at perry in SB said she couldnt order the 14's yet....