Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Assuming then you work weekends? Dealers here in Texas are open on Saturday too.

Yeah unfortunately there is no such thing as holidays or weekends at my job. I am a Fire Lieutenant in Southwest Connecticut about 50 miles outside of NYC. If it wasnt for the ridiculous overtime we have right now it would be tough to justify even buying a raptor. Gotta take it when you can get it. 24 hours of work at time and a half really adds up fast.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brighton Ford in Colorado sells the Raptor for $500.00 over invoice.

Really?! That would be the first Colorado dealer on the list. Did you buy one for $500 over invoice there?

Edit: I see you did buy at Brighton so I added it to the list! Congrats. How's that RPG Stage 3?

Last edited:

Axeman

Reaction score
Is this a fair price with the folllowing options?

Options:
F-150 Raptor Crew Cab
Tuxedo Black
801A
Moonroof
Tailgate Step
Front/Rear Camera

Fees:
Fuel Charge ($140.40)
ADV ($802)
D&D ($995)

Total $50,101.40 + TT&L

Does that sound right?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is Crew Cab? Do you mean SuperCab or SuperCrew?

Let's just do both at Invoice:

SuperCab >> Invoice would be $46,528 (includes D&D $995) then add Fuel Charge ($140.40) and ADV ($802) would give you $47,470.04
SuperCew >> Invoice would be $49,159 (includes D&D $995) then add Fuel Charge ($140.40) and ADV ($802) would give you $50,101.40

If you are doing a supercrew then you are getting Invoice pricing. Go for it as you will not find a better deal.

Options:
F-150 Raptor Crew Cab
Tuxedo Black
801A
Moonroof
Tailgate Step
Front/Rear Camera

Fees:
Fuel Charge ($140.40)
ADV ($802)
D&D ($995)

Total $50,101.40 + TT&L

Does that sound right?

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Options:
F-150 Raptor Crew Cab
Tuxedo Black
801A
Moonroof
Tailgate Step
Front/Rear Camera

Fees:
Fuel Charge ($140.40)
ADV ($802)
D&D ($995)

Total $50,101.40 + TT&L

Does that sound right?

That's invoice. You got a great deal! Ordered the exact same truck as me, too. Except I did get the collapsible bed extender.

Axeman

Reaction score
Haven't ordered yet! Gotta see how much they plan on giving me for my current car. Really wish I could just pick one up at that price instead of having to order...

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
let me guess you want them to give you top dollar for your trade and at the same give you the lowest price possible for the Raptor? And you want it NOW!

Everything in life cost something. In this case it's around 4K above invoice if you want it NOW!

Haven't ordered yet! Gotta see how much they plan on giving me for my current car. Really wish I could just pick one up at that price instead of having to order...

Axeman

Reaction score
let me guess you want them to give you top dollar for your trade and at the same give you the lowest price possible for the Raptor? And you want it NOW!

Everything in life cost something. In this case it's around 4K above invoice if you want it NOW!

They do it for every other car on their lot. Dealers are just getting greedy with Raptors.

slowjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid msrp. I don't know if it was because that's how they do it, or that I was aquaintances with the sales manager..? Geweke ford in yuba city CA.