Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zsommer79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Madison, WI

Maybe go on the Ford website for inventory in your area and look for a unit that is still labeled dealer ordered which means they don't have it yet and try and work a deal before it arrives. Once they hit the ground dealers don't to seem to be inclined to make any deals.

If you think you might want to take a road trip I have dealer in Dallas that will usually go around 2k under MSRP.

chrisnack

Reaction score
That's good to know, I'm in Houston for business a lot, so worse case i could fly to Houston, drive rental to Dallas and then take it home. Might be worth investigating. Can you PM me your email and we take it offline?

Thanks.

KYmxracer52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptors on lots near me:

Alton Blakely Ford- Somerset,KY
-white Screw

Jack Kain Ford- Versailles,KY
-silver Screw

Glenn Ford- Nicholasville,KY
-black Screw

snommisbor

Reaction score
First post here but just got my Ruby Red SCREW at MSRP from Covert Ford in Austin, originally went to Mac Haik Ford and they tried to sell me 10K over. I told them "Hell no!" Found Covert had one and will never do business nor recommend Mac Haik ever again. Covert Ford was great. And the Raptor is awesome.

I can understand going a little over but 10K is just crazy. I guess people pay.

madmex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First post here but just got my Ruby Red SCREW at MSRP from Covert Ford in Austin, originally went to Mac Haik Ford and they tried to sell me 10K over. I told them "Hell no!" Found Covert had one and will never do business nor recommend Mac Haik ever again. Covert Ford was great. And the Raptor is awesome.

That's crazy! I just mine from Jordan Ford in San Antonio on Monday, fully loaded Ruby Red SE, same as yours but $4k under MSRP, couldn't believe the price and had to call them to confirm. They still have 3 left, white, black and silver all under MSRP. Great people there, ask for Lee forgot his last name, tell him Frank sent you so I get some referral cash for mods, lol. No but seriously these guys are the best, everyone else wanted $5-10k over MSRP, stay clear from Northside Ford, those mofos over there are absolutely fuken crazy on their Raptor asking prices, $15k over MSRP.

D

Deleted member 12951

Sounds like Mac Haik changed their tune. I had a deal with them back in March for $3k under MSRP. Yes, any markup is crazy, unless you have crazy money to spend.

seapong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an invoice from my dealer this week which shows holdback and FPA (floor plan allowance?). For my Raptor Invoiced at 46.9k, $1,500 of it is holdback ~3.2% and $500 is FPA ~1%. Selling at $450 above invoice (3500 under invoice), they are still making at least 2.5k.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erikn