Raptor Custom Embroidery Full Catalog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
Hey Calder

Sent you an email for a Raptor SE Center Console order of attached pic. I sent a second email with a change to Brick Red sides if you can do that? You definitely make some nice stuff !!

Attachments

• trr14-raptor.jpg
    trr14-raptor.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 212

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm wanting to do this. Logo 5 to match my seats with black leather console, black stitching. How do I make this happen

use3y4y6.jpg

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I'm wanting to do this. Logo 5 to match my seats with black leather console, black stitching. How do I make this happen

use3y4y6.jpg

Text me at 256-599-6040 to get it set up! The logo on your seats is 6.5x.75 " and I can match it exactly and it will look awesome!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Here is mine. Got the last console install (ran out) at TRR.

Sent using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Console.jpg
    Console.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had mine done at TRR also, get a lot of compliments already. Goes nicely with blue accent interior. Nice job guys!
emaba3ah.jpg

Sent mine in! This is what I'm looking for in mine, only not blue but matched to my seat/logo color. I really like the 3 claw marks, have them on my steering where and tailgate. :cheers: