Raptor Custom Embroidery Full Catalog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you made a Special Edition console cover yet?

Sent using Tapatalk

RDF, he is working on my SE lid now, he ordered in a custom thread color for me to be charcoal black to match the leather instead of just plain black. If you are thinking about getting one, wait till he posts up a pic of my lid when it is finished. Its gonna be sweet!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
RDF, he is working on my SE lid now, he ordered in a custom thread color for me to be charcoal black to match the leather instead of just plain black. If you are thinking about getting one, wait till he posts up a pic of my lid when it is finished. Its gonna be sweet!

Hey man! Thread should be in today hopefully!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How hard do you think it would be to leather wrap the doors and dash? or maybe just a dash matt with Logos.

D

Deleted member 12951

I was actually thinking red stitch to match the SE interior. I also thought there was a cover coming that had the sides in red too?

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I was actually thinking red stitch to match the SE interior. I also thought there was a cover coming that had the sides in red too?

Sent using Tapatalk

Its still in the works. My supplier is trying to find someone with the 2014 spec. Edition leather and it will have red sides to match the brick red leather

Bigdog44SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I would post this in the new thread. Got my hat in the mail this week. Love it. They fit great and are very high quality. Thx!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 60

RichRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor Embroidery, did you receive my email yet? I've got 3-4 things I need from you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Still need a switch for the lids and Badges are ready to go!

Perfect. I'm ready to roll as soon as you are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk