Raptor Colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be in the market again for another Raptor. I may have someone interested in my 2010 molten orange Raptor. Post a picture of your Raptor so I can make a good educated decision on what color I want to get. With and without graphics would be great.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tuxedo Black. Good looking color, but if anything happens to it, I am going with satin black, either paint or a wrap. I have seen a few like this and really think they are cool. But just like anything else, everyone has their preferences.

paddle%25207.jpg

OP
OP
Raptor62

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have it. It is in Kansas City right now. A friend of mine took it home last week and one of their friends might be very interested in it. So if they buy it, I need to get a replacement. I would like to get a silver one like my new Shelby.

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
ugh... you sicken me with buying new cars. I would get the silver to match too, but personally, silver only looks good in the Scab. Its not bad in the Screw, just looses that race truck look.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter