Raptor care

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for proof, I removed the advertisement. She sure is shinning a lot better than what the dealer did.

P7180196.jpg
P7180195.jpg

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know the new car smell is actually a potentially deadly combination of chemicals produced and released in the process of making a car? When I got the Raptor driving in it was fine, but immediately after I got a big headache for a while

This is true. Your cars interior will continue emitting toxic fumes every time it sits out in the sun (or gets hot inside). Ever wonder why you hardly (if ever besides Subaru) see heated cloth seats? The cloth fabric is suppose to emit some really bad shit. Chrysler has/had this oven thing they called a "shed shed" that they would park a vehicle in and heat cycle it and measure all the toxins. Nasty shit. I keep my window rolled down a lot....

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So getting us to huff glue is the dealer's tactic, eh?
works on me. I love the true new car scent, but then again I like the smell of gasoline..... that probably explains the content of some of my posts. :drool:
I like the smell of gasoline too. Even the smell of an old cars exhaust without all the emission equipent, you know its a crap load of hydrocarbons and unburnt fuel but it smells like powa to me :drool:

This is true. Your cars interior will continue emitting toxic fumes every time it sits out in the sun (or gets hot inside). Ever wonder why you hardly (if ever besides Subaru) see heated cloth seats? The cloth fabric is suppose to emit some really bad shit. Chrysler has/had this oven thing they called a "shed shed" that they would park a vehicle in and heat cycle it and measure all the toxins. Nasty shit. I keep my window rolled down a lot....

Convertables are some of the worst due to the folding roof. All that cloth material and the open/close mechanice have a lot of that stuff in it.